Monday, March 14, 2011

About Quotes

I really love quotes. I always search for them on the internet and I have my own favorite categories. :)
For example:

Milujem výroky. Stále ich hľadám na internete a mám vlastné obľúbené kategórie. :)
Napríklad:

Do what you love and f*ck the rest... (Little Miss Sunshine)

Happy girls are the prettiest. (Audrey Hepburn)

Don' t cry because it' s over... Smile because it happened...(Unknown)

The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in. (Paris Hilton)


Dressing is a way of life. (Yves Saint Laurent)

Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world. ( Marilyn Monroe )


And my personal favorite which I think describes me best: /A môj osobne najobľúbenejší, ktorý ma popisuje najlepšie: 

I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.  (Marilyn Monroe)

What is your favorite quote?/Aký je váš najobľúbenejší výrok?





Jacket - Peacocks
Scarf - H&M
Pants - GAP (Secondhand)
Shoes - F&F
Bag - Guess
Bracelet - Primark
Earrings - H&M
Sunglasses - Gucci




7 comments:

  1. nohavice a kabelka su super :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ty si sa nam uz vyjarnila :)A dala si tour de Stare mesto :)
    Moj najoblubenejsi vyrok je: Ak chces byt stastny, tak bud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. velmi pekne farby :) nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nemam oblubeny vyrok ale tie gate su super!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, tobě to sluší! :)
    Mám ráda tyhle nude barvičky, a ten překrásný šátek!
    Palce nahoru :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aj ja som chcela tieto balerinky ale nikde ich nemali nemaju:(

    ReplyDelete